Seite 166 von 188 ErsteErste ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.476 bis 2.490 von 2810

Thema: Wrestling News

Reaktionen auf die Aufnahme Jim Duggans in die Hall of Fame

"Nachdem Jim Duggan nun als 2. Neuaufnahme in die WWE Hall of Fame bestätigt wurde, äußerten er und einige Kollegen sich dazu.

I MADE IT TOUGH GUYS! WWE HALL OF FAME HERE I COME! HooOoOo! USA! USA! (thumbs up, waving American flag, stomping around, tongue out, wink) [...] Cracking a bottle of lake water in celebration! Thanks to all you tough guys! USA! USA! USA! (kisses 2x4) [...] Really happy my #1 tough guy "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase is going to be inducting this tough guy into The Hall of Fame! (thumbs up)

Howard Finkel

Congrats to my buddy Hacksaw Jim Dugaan on his upcoming induction into the WWE Hall of Fame, Class of 2011!!

Honky Tonk Man

Congrats to Hacksaw Jim Duggan going into the WWE HOF. HTM Team

Charlie Haas

Congrats Hacksaw. Well deserved. A class act.

Quelle: Rajah.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Reaktionen auf die Aufnahme Jim Duggans in die Hall of Fame

Update zu WrestleMania XXVII: die beiden großen Titelmatches stehen fest, weitere mögliche Matches

"Nachdem in den vergangenen Wochen viel über mögliche World Title Matches für WrestleMania XXVII spekuliert wurde, gibt es mittlerweile ein offizielles Update auf der Page der WWE. Neben Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge um den World Heavyweight Championship, welches bereits bei der Raw-Ausgabe nach dem Royal Rumble angekündigt wurde, hat die WWE außerdem das WWE Championship Match bekannt gegeben. Hierbei handelt es sich um ein Titelmatch zwischen dem amtierenden Champion The Miz und seinem Herausforderer John Cena.

Des weiteren wurden bei Raw zahlreiche Matches angedeutet. So kam es zu einem Staredown der beiden Rückkehrer Triple H und Undertaker, welche scheinbar ohne Worte ein Match bei WrestleMania fest machten. Außerdem verkündete Jerry Lawler, dass er Michael Cole bei der 27. Ausgabe von Mania heraus fordern möchte. Cole lehnte vorerst ab.

Weiterhin wurde auch die Storyline zwischen CM Punk und Randy Orton fortgeführt. Auch hier gilt ein Aufeinandertreffen als so gut wie sicher. Bei den aktuellen Tapings zu Friday Night Smackdown wurden außerdem die Storylines zwischen Rey Mysterio und Cody Rhodes sowie Big Show und Wade Barrett weiter geführt.

Hier nun aber erstmal die aktuelle Card. Nachfolgend findet ihr die Matches, die bei den aktuellen Ausgaben von Raw und Smackdown angedeutet wurden:

WWE WrestleMania XXVII
    Atlanta, Georgia

WWE Championship
    The Miz (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
    Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

mögliche Matches:

Singles Match
    Undertaker vs. Triple H

Singles Match
    Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Singles Match
    Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole

Singles Match
    Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Singles Match
    Big Show vs. Wade Barrett

Quellen: WWE.com, Raw-Ausstrahlung, Smackdown-Tapings"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Update zu WrestleMania XXVII: die beiden großen Titelmatches stehen fest, weitere mögliche Matches

Jim Ross über WWE-Rückkehrer, PG, Lawler vs. Cole und mehr

"* SmackDowns Chamber Match & Christians Rückkehr

The Smackdown Elimination Chamber match was big league. One of the best PPV bouts I've seen in a long time especially one involving multiple participants. It earned a FULL bottle of sauce rating.
    Nice to see Christian return as he's been on the injured list for months. 'Captain Charisma' is due to have a big 2011. Very skilled, underrated talent.

* Trish Stratus' Rückkehr

Another Canadian import made her return as well as Trish Stratus had an enhanced , surprise cameo on the PPV. The brunette Trish is just as lovely as the blond Trish. Good to hear that she's going to be a Tough Enough trainer. I'm watching.

* Publikumsreaktionen für CM Punk

It sounded like there were lots of cheers for CM Punk. Was it fans being defiant, fans who simply like the villains, or fans who appreciate Punk's skill level? What ever the reason, Punk felt like a star inside the Raw Elimination Chamber.

* PG-Ära beenden?

Can we stop with the TV14 questions? For some reason, folks think that because Rock and then John Cena got edgy with their in ring promos in recent RAWS that perhaps WWE is going back to a more risque presentation ala a TV14 format. I don't speak for WWE but going all the way back to TV14 would shock me. I'm not a guy who lives or dies by a TV rating but rather judges a wrestling, TV show by what I see in the ring headlined by high quality, physical wrestling action and not by the use of edgy language even though I do enjoy that too when effectively utilized. I will admit that in the past two weeks that I have been pleasantly surprised by some of the verbiage on MNR. I have grandkids and I would have had no issues with them watching Raw with me.

* Michael Coles Kommentare über Jerry Lawlers Mutter

Did Michael Cole step over the line Monday night when he spoke of Jerry Lawler's recently deceased mother? Many of you think that he did. I was very uncomfortable with the remark but my wife gasped when she heard it. It would seem to me that specific subject matter will likely not be revisited in upcoming weeks but if it is it won't be without controversy. Very touchy subject matter, without question.

* Konfrontation zwischen Undertaker & Triple H

It's been years since I witnessed a more effective TV segment on any wrestling program where not a word was said as I experienced Monday night between the Undertaker and HHH. Amazing stuff for this old schooler as the two, future WWE Hall of Fame icons sold tickets and PPV's with their eyes and well earned reputations. This segment was so good that I went back and watched it again and then had to show the 'moment' to my wife when she arrived home.

Quelle: JRsBarBQ.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Jim Ross über WWE-Rückkehrer, PG, Lawler vs. Cole und mehr

Paul Bearer und Al Snow im Interview

"- Der legendäre Manager William Moody (aka Paul Bearer) stand bei Ring The Bell Radio zum Interview bereit und hatte u.a. einige Dinge zu seinem letzten WWE-Lauf zu sagen.

* Rückkehr zur WWE im letzten September

As I always said never say never. The WWE contacted me about coming back and I told them no. Then they had some of my friends [Kane, Undertaker] call me too. After about 6 weeks of this I finally agreed to come back. I didn't want to come back and work the long road schedule. I signed a 6 month contract, knew exactly what they were going to do with my character. It was fun to be back with the boys.

* "Missbrauch" von Edge

A lot of people kept saying, 'Oh I can't believe Edge hit you with a dodge ball in the head, I can't believe he pour the marinara sauce all of you!' Let me just say (not the I'm bragging) on top of my contract the WWE cut me a bonus check for all of that, I would say that bonus check for just that segment was more than anyone listening would make in a month, so I had no problem with it.

* zukünftige Zusammenarbeit mit WWE

Like I said before, never say never but I'm happy now spending time with my family. I will be at Wrestlemania, not involved with the actual Wrestlemania show but I will be at the WWE Access that happens that weekend and I am looking forward to that!

Wer William Moody weiterhin vor den Kameras einer Wrestlingpromotion erleben möchte, der sollte im kommenden Monat bei NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood reinschauen, da er dort als Percy Pringle III bei den Tapings dabei sein wird.

- TNA-Produzent (Road Agent) Allen Sarven (aka Al Snow) äußerte sich in einem Interview auf TheScore zu einigen brisanten Themen.

* Gedanken zu Wrestlern, die Twitter nutzen um ihren Ärger Luft zu machen

It shouldn’t be a venue to air gripes or complaints, by no means. The wrestling business was a closed business for a very long time (Jimmy can attest to this). It’s kinda like remember when you were a kid, and you were at home and something would happen within your family and it was never spoken outside of the house because it was your family. It was nobody else’s business because nobody else could appreciate or understand the situation, and therefore, would pass judgment on something they really didn’t have a part in. Because at the end of the day, the only people who are gonna have to go to bed with it and wake up with it are you and your family – and that’s kinda like the wrestling business.

* Gedanken zu TNA-Wrestlern, welche sich in sozialen Netzwerken über ihre Gegner äußern

We’re the ones who rely on and depend on the wrestling business for our livelihood and how we’re gonna feed our families. So why throw dirt on each other and throw muck around, or air out our grievances or talk about the competition in a public forum. It’s okay to do all of those things amongst ourselves, but once it goes outside those doors, and goes into an area where people don’t have a real stake in what happens or what it being said then it’s like your cousin Jim who went to jail – you don’t want to share that with anybody because he’s your cousin – he's your family.

* Arbeitsbeschreibung als TNA-Produzent

A communicator who conveys message from an agents meeting to determine what type of business we want to accomplish from a particular match – pushing a storyline, getting a babyface over, make a character, put heat on a heel, or start teaching the audience (6-montsh out) that a certain guy could be a champion so that 6-months later he becomes a viable threat/contender to the title (in the eyes of the audience).

* Smart Marks

The most oxymoronic term out there is a ‘smart-mark’. Just doesn’t exist. Because how can you be smart at something – knowing somebody is lying to you, while actually believing the lie. It’s a term created by fans who believe they’re on the inside of something that they’re not really on the inside of. They’re not a part of the business because they don’t have a real stake in it.

* Was ist das beste Match einer Card?

A great example is if you ask what was the best match of WrestleMania 3. Most people would say Savage/Steamboat. But it was Hogan/Andre because 93,000 people paid to see Hogan/Andre. The best match isn’t about ‘working’ or ‘taking the best bumps’, it’s the match that draws the most people and makes the most money. That’s the best match.

PS: Leider musste Al Snow seine Teilnahme an der Wrestling Legends Tour 2011 am kommenden Wochenende aufgrund seiner Verpflichtungen bei TNA absagen.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Paul Bearer und Al Snow im Interview

Candice Michelle erleidet Fehlgeburt, Jillian Hall schwanger

"- Sehr schlechte Nachrichten aus dem Hause Michelle. Wie gestern bereits berichtet, hatte Candice Michelle Komplikationen während ihrer erst bekanntgegebenen Schwangerschaft erlitten. Nun hat sie sich öffentlich geäußert und eingeräumt, dass sie Sonntag eine Fehlgeburt hatte.

Hello CandiAddicts

I always love posting positive things as that's the focus in my life. However life brings about unexpected things and I feel being a public figure it's my duty to share. On Sunday I suffered a miscarriage! I have both physically and mentally been through a lot of trauma! I have seen the Doc and there must have been a genetic defect and this angel wouldn't have been able to survive in the outside world! It's so difficult to say goodbye yet I know through my FAITH that there is a reason for everything! "With Faith there is no Fear!"

If anyone out there has ever gone through this you know the difficulty in this! I humbly ask for your respect in letting me keep this matter private beyond this mention! I love you guys and appreciate you respecting my family's privacy in this matter!

"It's not about how many times you get knocked off the horse but how GRACEFULLY you get back up!"

What a beautiful saying! The best thing for me right now is all the prayers! I have received many txts, tweets, and messages of support and I really appreciate them! They have truly uplifted me in this time of need!

Remember to be grateful for what you have!

I have decided to keep my appearance this weekend in Miami and have gotten clearance from the doc to fly! I would really enjoy seeing you CandiAddicts out there at Wizard World! I'll be walking the red carpet sat morn and there sat and sun!

God bless you all and thank you for your love and support!

Candice Michelle

Unser tiefstes Mitgefühl geht in diesen Stunden an Candice Michelle.

- Die Meldung, dass Jillian Hall schwanger ist, sollte in diesem Fall aber nicht unterschlagen werden, auch wenn es etwas unpassend erscheint.

it's time to announce what I have been asked repeatedly lately... Yes, I am prenant!! @endofthesunMike and I are very happy!!! [...] that would be pregnant not prenant! lol.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Candice Michelle erleidet Fehlgeburt, Jillian Hall schwanger

WWE stellt Mistico als offiziellen Neuzugang vor

"Ende Januar berichteten wir bereits darüber das der bekannte und beliebte Mexikanische Luchador Mistico einen Vertrag bei World Wrestling Entertainment unterschreiben haben soll. Der Neuzugang wurde jetzt groß bei einer Pressekonferenz in Mexiko unter dem Namen Sin Cara vorgestellt. Man geht davon aus das Mistico schon recht bald im aktiven Geschehen mitwirken wird, da die WWE das für ihn investierte Geld möglichst ohne Umwege wieder in die eigene Tasche wirtschaften möchten. Weniger über die Verpflichtung von Mistico erfreut soll Alberto Del Rio sein. Der Headliner der diesjährigen Wrestlemania fürchtet Konkurrenz um den Posten des scheidenden Rey Mysterios als Numero Uno Mexikaner in den Shows.

Hier geht es zu einer Presserklärung auf der deutschen WWE-Website.

Quellen: WWE.com, WrestlingINC.com, LordsofPain.net"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: WWE stellt Mistico als offiziellen Neuzugang vor

"Wrestling Legends Tour 2011" Ergebnisse 25./26.02.2011

"Wrestling Legends Tour 2011 - Tag 1
    Universal Hall, Berlin, Deutschland

Singles Match
    Bushwhacker Luke bes. Preston Steele.

Tag Team Match
    The Warlord & Shaka bes. Pascal Spalter & Martin Nolte.

Tag Team Match
    Doink The Clown & Marty Jannetty bes. The Decent Society (Ahmed Chaer & Crazy Sexy Mike).

Singles Match
    Blue Nikita bes. Diane von Hoffman.

Hardcore Match
    Shane Douglas bes. Steve Douglas.

DWA World Championship
    Joe E. Legend bes. Tatanka.

* Zu Beginn der Show kam Steve Douglas aus dem Publikum in den Ring und beklagte sich darüber, dass er als einzig wahre Legende nicht an der Show teilnehmen dürfe und beleidigte direkt Shane Douglas, woraufhin die beiden aneinander gerieten und ein Hardcore Match festgesetzt wurde.

* Eigentlich pinnte der Referee Steele, nachdem Luke mit diesem die Battering Ram zeigte und dann den benommenen Referee auf Steele rollte, doch auf Grund des Finishes wurde der Kampf als Sieg für Luke gewertet.

* Nach dem Main Event, in den Shane Douglas eingriff, entschuldigte sich Legend dafür, dass es kein klares Finish gab und kündigte für den zweiten Tag an, Douglas dafür in Rotenburg büßen zu lassen.

Wrestling Legends Tour 2011 - Tag 2
    Bürgersaal, Rotenburg (Wümme), Deutschland

25 Mann Battle Royal
    Sieger: Reno Cortavilla.

Tag Team Match
    Eric Schwarz & Giant Warrior bes. Los Conquistadores.

Singles Match
    Preston Steele bes. Martin Nolte.

Singles Match
    Marty Jannetty bes. The Warlord.

Mixed Three Person Tag Team Match
    Doink The Clown, Bushwhacker Luke & Diane von Hoffman bes. DNS Evolution (Crazy Johnny Tiger & Craig BC) & Mot Van Kunder.

Singles Match
    Tatanka bes. Absolute Andy.

DWA World Championship - Hardcore Match
    Joe E. Legend (c) bes. Shane Douglas.

* Martin Nolte zog sich während des Matches eine Knieverletzung zu.

* Es wurden folgende Veranstaltungen angekündigt:
    - 22. Oktober 2011, Walsrode: Walsroder Wrestling Fight Night mit Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
    - 12. November 2011, Wittorf: Tony St. Clair pres. Legends of CWA
    - Wrestling Legends Tour 2012 mit Strike Force (Tito Santana & Rick Martel) & New Age Outlaws ("Bad Ass" Billy Gunn & "Road Dogg" Jesse James)

Quelle: Einfach Toll, ChuckNorris & Captain Charisma @ Universal Hall/Bürgersaal"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: "Wrestling Legends Tour 2011" Ergebnisse 25./26.02.2011

Rey Mysterio reagiert auf Misticos Verpflichtung

"Nachdem die WWE nun offiziell Sin Cara (aka Mistico) als Neuzugang unter den Superstars vorgstellt hat, äußerte sich auf Fanhouse.com Rey Mysterio, Jr. zur Verpflichtung seines Landsmannes.

I think the opportunity now shown is that the doors are open for anybody that has the quality to be part of WWE. You have the talent, you have the desire to be a superstar, come and the doors will be open and if you can make it, you'll be one of the top dogs. Alberto [Del Rio] is a big proof.
    When I came into the United States, I pretty much followed the Guerreros and Jerichos, a path as they just left Mexico and went on to ECW, WCW and WWE. So it was kind of a little train that we were taking around. It kind of feels good in a way that those doors have been opened for other Mexican wrestlers. Like you said, now with Mistico coming in, I want to say that I think those doors were eventually opened by the talent that myself, Eddie and a lot of wrestlers that started their careers in Mexico have opened up for other guys.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Rey Mysterio reagiert auf Misticos Verpflichtung

Jim Ross über Sin Cara, Michael Cole & Sting (Spoiler)

"* Sin Cara unterzeichnet bei WWE

The wrestler formerly known as Mistico but now known as Sin Cara was officially welcomed into the WWE family on Thursday in Mexico City with every major Mexico City TV network and print media represented. [...] I applaud the way that WWE introduced Sin Cara to the WWE Universe as he will arrive in WWE after a few weeks of advanced TV promotion already meaning 'something' and feeling much more significant than other newcomers. For those that aren't familiar with Sin Cara, formerly known as Mistico, I suggest that you go on You Tube and check out some of his bouts. Very innovative offensive performer along the lines of the great Rey Mysterio. [...] Sin Cara has a magnificent opportunity to become a global star in WWE. The final verdict, as always, will be rendered by the paying customers based on how well the gifted athlete delivers inside the squared circle. It will be interesting to see what brand, Raw or Smackdown, gets the opportunity to showcase Sin Cara.

* Michael Cole ein "Depp" im realen Leben?

Emailer...Is Michael Cole's TV persona more like his real life persona than when he played the straight man/corporate announcer? I'd probably say, yes. Cole's is not the laid back, easy going guy in real life that he portrayed early in his announcing career. He has taken to being a 'jerk' on TV like our sauce to ribs.

* Sting zurück bei TNA

That Sting vs. Undertaker WM27 match that many just knew was going to happen at WM27 looks a little 'iffy.' Seriously, I said many times that I did not think that Sting would likely venture into WWE at this point in his career. All people have 'comfort zones,' including yours truly, that we are reluctant to leave. In hindsight, at least in my view, more often than not and especially for veterans the 'comfort zone' thing isn't a negative.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Jim Ross über Sin Cara, Michael Cole & Sting (Spoiler)

Hogan, Lawler, Jericho und Lashley nehmen kein Blatt vor den Mund

"- WWE Hall of Famer und rot-gelbe Wrestling-Ikone Hulk Hogan kritisierte in einem Interview bei Rosenberg Radio den Umgang der WWE mit The Rocks Rückkehr.

They've spent so much time building John Cena up. There's a way to really build somebody up, but all of a sudden within three or four seconds, he had the whole arena screaming that Cena sucks. [...] Sometimes I don't understand the philosophy. John Cena is going to be there all the time. Even though The Rock said he's back, he's only back for one day. He's not going to be there wrestling every single day like John Cena is, really holding it down and really keeping it real. All that stuff is scripted. They had Stephanie McMahon and the writers telling The Rock exactly what to say. I just didn't understand why they would want to destroy Cena so quickly.

Zudem hätte er acht Rücken-OPs hinter sich und sei nun endlich schmerzfrei.

- Der König von Memphis, Jerry Lawler, sprach in einem Interview mit dem Fighting Spirit Magazine, dass Jim Ross wohl in der nahen Zukunft vor die WWE-Kameras zurückkehren wird.

JR and I had some tremendous chemistry. But I don't think you've seen the last of that. I think JR will be back on the air in some capacity. He's too good not to utilise. [...] A lot of people don't realise what the situation is with him. He had a couple — I guess three now — real serious bouts of Bell's Palsy, which is very similar in effects to a stroke. They don't really know, but they think the attacks are brought on by stress. Nobody takes their job more seriously than good old JR. [...] The reason Vince has kept him off TV all this time is because he's concerned with his health. He's worried that if he puts him back out there regularly, he'll have another Bell's Palsy attack.

Zudem hätte er in seinen 17 Jahren bei der WWE nie ein Match bei WrestleMania und könnte sein Traum in diesem Jahr in Erfüllung gehen.

I've been with WWE for 17 years and that's something I've never achieved. I remember in 2007, when Vince came to me and said they were going to induct me into the Hall of Fame, I said that I didn't want to. He said: 'What do you mean, you don't want to?' I replied: 'Most people feel like your career is over when you go into the Hall of Fame, like in baseball or football or something. Also, I've never done that much here, Vince. I've never won a title, I've never even wrestled on a WrestleMania.' He said: 'What? You've never wrestled on a Wrestlemania in all the years you've been here? That's a tragedy. We've got to fix that next year.' That was his mindset then, but things get put on the backburner. First 2008 came and I didn't get a match, then 2009 came and I didn't get a match, then 2010. [...] But I must say that there's never really been a point in time in those years when I've been involved as much as I have been as of late. So if there ever was a time for it to happen, I think this would be the most advantageous. And would I love to have a WrestleMania match? Oh boy, yes. Other than getting inducted into the Hall of Fame, that would maybe be the highlight of my career to finally get to perform there.

- Der ehemalige mehrfache Weltmeister Chris Jericho äußerte sich bei SlamSports zu den folgenden Themen.

* Triple H übernimmt WWE

He's going to take over the company. This isn't the year 2000 anymore where he was trying to bury me. Nobody wants to be Bruce Hart, where he takes over Stampede Wrestling and goes out of business two years later after his father had it for 40 years.

* Rückkehr zur WWE

It could be two days down the road. I'm still a huge fan of the business. When it's time to go back, I'll go back.

* PG-13-Produkt

I think I did better in the PG-13 environment. It's easier to get pops when you say, 'ass.' they're going 'tee-hee-hee, he said a swear word.' I wasn't really doing any swearing. I just go with the flow. If I have to do an X-rated environment, I'll do that. And if it's PG, I'll do that.

- MMA-Kämpfer und ehemaliger WWE- und TNA-Wrestler Bobby Lashley sprach mit Pro MMA Now u.a. über eine Rückkehr zum Wrestling, Batista und Brock Lesnar.

* Brock Lesnar & Batista

I haven’t talked to Brock. You know I’ve never really talked to Brock. When I went to WWE he was already out so our paths have never crossed so I’ve never even met him or even talked to him. Then as far as Dave Batista, we were pretty good friends when we were in the WWE but when we came out of the WWE, when he went into his fight deal, I think that his target was kind of set on that big fight and that big fight was supposed to be against me. So I think our relationship kind of went two different directions and I think the reason why he was wanting to do that was because he was wanting to use me as his big match and I think that’s what Strikeforce is really hoping for if they have that match with me against Dave. I haven’t really talked to him since I’ve been out of the WWE or since he’s been out of the WWE.

* Kampf gegen Batista

I’m open to a fight with almost anyone and Dave has been training. I’ve heard that he’s been training pretty hard and if that fight were presented I would definitely take it. Of course it is a fight for a lot of wrestling fans because a lot of wrestling fans out there want to see that fight. There are millions upon millions of wrestling fans, but I’m not going to decline that fight. If that fight were ever brought to me I would definitely sign in a second and fight him. That’s the way the fight business is. You have to fight so whoever is brought to you that is who you are going to be fighting.

* Rückkehr zum Pro Wrestling

Man, I love professional wrestling. Some people get out of professional wrestling and they’re real bitter for several different reasons. I don’t know, maybe it’s the travel, maybe it’s the people that you encounter when you are in the wrestling business, but for me I loved wrestling when I was in there. It was very time consuming and it was hard at the time when you were just thrust into an organization and there are a lot of really shady people in wrestling. I mean I dealt with them on a daily basis. But that’s not going to stop the fact that I love the sport. If I had an opportunity to go back to wrestling I would definitely consider it. I still do some wrestling. I go to Japan every couple months and I work with an organization out there with Inoki’s organization IGF (Inoki Genome Federation). So I still get that taste of wrestling going out there and working out with those guys. At the same time, there are usually a handful of fighters there. Like last time Josh Barnett was there so I was able to work out a little bit there and do some MMA training and then have the show. I’m completely open to professional wrestling anytime.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Hogan, Lawler, Jericho und Lashley nehmen kein Blatt vor den Mund

Update zu WrestleMania XXVII: drei weitere Matches auf der Card (Raw-Spoiler)

"Es ist Zeit, euch eine neue WrestleMania Card zu präsentieren. Hierbei handelt es sich um drei Matches, die bei Raw bzw. den vergangenen Tagen für WrestleMania angekündigt wurden.

Zu aller erst wäre da ein Aufeinandertreffen, welches bereits bei der letzten Ausgabe von Raw angedeutet und bei Smackdown offiziell bestätigt wurde. Die Rede ist natürlich von Triple H vs. The Undertaker. Dieses Match wurde sowohl bei Smackdown beworben als auch auf WWE.com, sodass man sicher sein kann, dass dieses stattfinden wird. Unklar ist aktuell noch die Stipulation.

Des Weiteren wurde verkündet, dass Randy Orton beim größten WWE-PPV des Jahres auf CM Punk treffen wird. Dieses Match legte der anonyme General Manager bei Raw fest.

Zu guter Letzt nahm Michael Cole die Challenge von Jerry Lawler an. Damit heißt es bei WrestleMania Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole. Cole verkündete auch, dass er mit Jack Swagger einen Trianer an seiner Seite haben wird. Darüber hinaus wird er den Special Referee ankündigen dürfen.

Hier die aktuelle Card nach Monday Night Raw:

WWE WrestleMania XXVII
    Atlanta, Georgia

WWE Championship
    The Miz (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
    Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

Singles Match
    The Undertaker vs. Triple H

Singles Match
    Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Special Referee: TBA
    Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole (w/ Jack Swagger)

Quellen: Raw-Ergebnisse, WWE.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Update zu WrestleMania XXVII: drei weitere Matches auf der Card (Raw-Spoiler)

"Bullet" Bob Armstrong - Wrestling-Patriarch aus Georgia

"Joseph Melton James erblickte 1939 in Marietta, Georgia das Licht der Welt. Während seines Dienstes bei den Marines wurde er in Korea stationiert. Danach folgte eine Anstellung als hauptamtlicher Feuerwehrmann in seiner Heimatstadt. Mitte der 1960er Jahre begann er seine Karriere als Pro Wrestler unter dem Namen Bob Armstrong in der Region um Savannah, Georgia. Besonders in Alabama und Georgia, bei Georgia Championship Wrestling, entwickelte sich Armstrong in den 1970er Jahren zu einem wichtigen Publikumsmagneten. Sein Weg führte ihn auch nach Memphis und zu Championship Wrestling from Florida, wo er 1974 sogar ein NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match gegen Jack Brisco bekam, welches er allerdings nicht für sich entscheiden konnte.

In den 1980er Jahren wrestlete er fortan hauptsächlich für Southeastern Championship Wrestling. Auch hinter den Kameras spielte er fortan eine wichtige Rolle für die Promotion der Fullers. Leider war Bob Armstrong nicht immer vom Glück verfolgt. Während er im Jahre 1986 in Huntington, Georgia 180 amerikanische Pfund im Bankdrücken stemmte, brach die Bank unter ihm zusammen und die Hantel landete auf seinem Gesicht. Nachdem er 38.000,00 US-Dollar für die Wiederherstellung seines Gesichts investierte, trat er fortan unter einer Maske als "The Bullet" an, um sein entstelltes Antlitz zu verbergen. Bei der von nun an als Continental Championship Wrestling bekannte Liga im Südosten fehdete er zu dieser Zeit gegen den Stud Stable (Jimmy Golden & Robert Fuller). Nachdem die Gesichts-Operationen abgeschlossen waren, nahm er die Maske ab, behielt aber den Spitznamen "Bullet".

Armstrong trainierte zu Beginn der 1980er Jahre seine Söhne Scott, Brad und Steve und verschaffte ihnen ihre ersten Auftritte im Ring. Er formte mit ihnen Tag Teams und sicherte sich diverse Championships. Brad und Steve fuhren später einigen Ruhm bei World Championship Wrestling ein, wo Bob Armstrong später auch als Road Agent arbeitete. Scott ist seit 2006 Ringrichter bei World Wrestling Entertainment. Anfang der 1990er Jahre holte Armstrong auch seinen jüngsten Sohn Brian ins Seilgeviert. Dieser sollte in der WWF der Attitude-Ära als "Road Dogg" der Armstrong-Familie zur größten Bekanntheit verhelfen.

Mitte der 1990er ging Bob Armstrong in den Halb-Ruhestand. Neben einigen wenigen Auftritten im Independent-Bereich stand er vor den Kameras als Commissioner für Smoky Mountain Wrestling zur Verfügung. 2002 rückte er erneut in den Fokus, als er bei der ersten Show von TNA Wrestling neben NWA-Veteranen Dory Funk, Jr., Harley Race, Corsica Joe, Jackie Fargo und Sarah Lee auftrat. Später wurde er gar als Autoritätsperson vor den Kameras eingesetzt und führte zusammen mit einem maskierten Brian Armstrong eine Fehde gegen Jeff Jarrett. Drei Jahre später kehrte er nach einer Knie-OP zu TNA zurück und erledigte ein Programm mit der James Gang (Sohn Brian & Billy Gunn) und dem Latin American Exchange (LAX). Seinen letzten großen Auftritt hatte er 2008 an der Seite von Brian im "Feast or Fired" Tag Team Titelkampf.

Quelle: Wikipedia.org"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: "Bullet" Bob Armstrong - Wrestling-Patriarch aus Georgia

Dritter "Hall of Famer" angekündigt

"Nach Monday Night RAW wurde auf WWE.com ein weiterer Name für die diesjährige Hall of Fame verkündet. Es handelt sich hierbei um "Bullet" Bob Armstrong.

Quelle: WWE.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Dritter "Hall of Famer" angekündigt

Jim Ross über Sin Cara, Rückkehr zur WWE, Michael Cole

"* Sin Caras WWE-Debüt

Not sure when he will debut but assume it will be after WM27. I know both Raw and Smackdown brands are keenly interested in the young, masked performer. He's very talented and will dazzle many with his high flying skills. If you're not familiar with Sin Cara go on You Tube and check out 'Mistico.' It's amazing that so many experts have it figured out that WWE will not fully maximize Sin Cara's abilities which at this stage of the process is a joke.

* Rückkehr zur WWE

It's amazing how many times a day I get Tweets @JRsBBQ or emails to this site asking me when I'm returning to WWE. I've been with WWE since 1993 but left the air due to health reasons in October of 2009 but never left the company. Am I coming back to work on a weekly TV show or on a PPV? That's not my call folks. Would I like to? Of course particularly the PPV side of that equation. Some of you that follow up regularly must be getting tired of this too but apparently we are gaining new followers on Twitter and new visitors to this site daily. BTW I'm feeling great and my health is better than it's been in a decade I'm blessed to say.

* Michael Cole

No one in WWE has done a better job of developing a new persona than has Michael Cole over the past few months. His goal was to get people to see another side of him, he does have an outgoing personality, and to dislike him enough to want to see someone kick his butt. Cole has succeeded in that task. Does Cole rub me the wrong way on TV more often than not? Absolutely. He can be a tool.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Jim Ross über Sin Cara, Rückkehr zur WWE, Michael Cole

Jim Ross über Mysterio-Sin Cara, Michael Cole & The Rock

"* Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara bei WWE

Is there room for both Rey and Sin Cara in WWE? Absolutely. Why not? Do some feel that because both are Hispanic, masked stars that they cannot both be major assets in WWE at the same time. I think not. WWE is lucky to have both men. Rey is an established main event star and a future Hall of Famer while Sin Cara has a huge upside but has to prove himself to the WWE fans.

* Michael Cole

I agree with many emailers that Michael Cole is the type of antagonist that one legitimately wants to see get beat up and humiliated. He has Cornette-like heat hearkening back to the Mid South days where fans lined up in droves to see somebody, anybody humiliate the manager of the Midnight Express. Same emotion elicited by the late Andy Kaufman in Memphis. BTW most fans don't realize that the Lawler-Kaufman issue lasted well over a year.

* The Rock zurück im WWE-TV

I am personally ecstatic that The Rock is back in WWE for WM27 and no matter Rock's role he's going to positively add to the event in multiple areas. Rock is a huge star on several fronts and his promo ability is as good as it gets. People 'over think' Rock's return as in what's going to happen when he's not on TV? How does he make Cena/Miz look? What happens if Rock steals the show in Atlanta, etc?
    All talents throughout the Raw and Smackdown rosters need to step it up to attempt to get on Rock's level. Competition is great for everyone. If Rock, Austin, etc make the incumbents dig a little deeper to perform at a higher level then everyone wins especially the fans.
    I have no idea what Rock is going to do at WM27 but I can assure you that it will be impactful. His interactions via Twitter, @The Rock, directed to Cena, etc have been entertaining.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Jim Ross über Mysterio-Sin Cara, Michael Cole & The Rock