Seite 164 von 188 ErsteErste ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.446 bis 2.460 von 2810

Thema: Wrestling News

Jim Ross über Booker T, Kevin Nash und Sting

"* Kevin Nashs & Booker Ts Rückkehr zur WWE

Good to see that Kevin Nash might be working out something to remain associated with WWE to some undetermined degree. Nash is a good talker, a smart guy, and has name identity that can be utilized in a variety of marketing ventures within the company. As I previously wrote, Kevin Nash can help WWE in many ways even if he never wrestles again.
    Booker T, who has talked of becoming a TV broadcaster in WWE for quite some time, would be potentially good in that role if he can master the skills that it takes at the ringside announce desk. The job is daunting but doable and Booker is a witty, glib guy who understands the business. At this stage of the game I see Booker T's long term tenure with WWE as a 'talker' of which can take many forms and not as a full time wrestler.
    Nonetheless I'm happy that apparently both Nash and Booker might wrap up their respective careers in WWE which seems to be fitting. Obviously any thing can happen that might alter that speculation but hopefully both men can return to the WWE fold and help the company in the aforementioned variety of ways.

* Sting zur WWE?

Amazing that some fans actually swear that there is going to be an Undertaker vs. Sting match this year at Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta. I would be shocked if that occurred but at the same time everyone has the right to fantasize about dream matches that they personally want to see. I still say that there would likely be a large part of the WWE TV audience that only watches WWE that would have to become familiar with the Stinger's body of work. Not that it couldn't be done, it could, but that matter would have to be addressed.
    Cutting to the chase, I don't see Sting in WWE any time soon and especially not in the ring vs. the Undertaker in the Georgia Dome. I do think that Sting would be well served to explore potential marketing opportunities with WWE especially considering that all his 'greatest hits' which were in WCW are now owned by WWE.

Quelle: JRsBarBQ.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Jim Ross über Booker T, Kevin Nash und Sting

Dave Lagana über Sting bei WrestleMania

"Der Ex-WWE-Schreiber Dave Lagana hat seinen Blog auf iwantwrestling.com aktualisiert und seine Gedanken bzgl. Stings WWE-Debüt bei WrestleMania geäußert.

Wrestlemania 27 is in Atlanta, GA; the former home of Ted Turner’s WCW. Could Sting be another name to go along with Shawn Michaels into the Hall of Fame? Is there money in Sting wrestling at Wrestlemania for the very first time? Is Sting vs. Undertaker the kind of attraction that will excite fans just like the idea of Lesnar vs. Undertaker?
    Sting at Wrestlemania almost happened nine years ago. Wrestlemania 18 will always be remembered for the memorable Hogan vs. Rock battle in Toronto. That event also featured Triple H winning the undisputed World Title from Chris Jericho and Steve Austin facing NWO Scott Hall (w/Kevin Nash). Sting was approached that year to make his WWE debut and wrestle on the big event. Once he was introduced to the brand, it was pitched that at Wrestlemania 18 Sting would face Kurt Angle. If you remember, Kurt was eventually thrown into a match with Kane with little setup. The deal apparently fell apart as Sting wasn’t willing to work the full WWE schedule. Now nine years later, we might finally get to see Sting in WWE.
    Based on the buzz off this simple 45-second video, the fans are voicing their opinion on what they want out of Wrestlemania 27. I don’t have any answers but we will all find out on 2/21/11. Ask yourself – is Sting vs. Undertaker the dream match you want for this year’s Wrestlemania?

Quelle: Rajah.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Dave Lagana über Sting bei WrestleMania

Shelly Martinez will sich vom Wrestling zurückziehen

"- Die frühere WWE- und TNA-Diva Shelly Martinez (aka Ariel) hat ein Video beu YouTube hochgeladen, in dem sie einen Rückzug aus dem Wrestling-Business ankündigt.

Nach eigenen Angaben soll sie letzte Woche Freitag bei der WrestleReunion-Convention in Los Angeles eine Panikattacke erlitten haben. Sie verglich diesen Vorfall mit den Erfahrungen, die sie mit einem Partner während ihrer Highschool-Zeit hatte. Dieser missbrauchte sie physisch und mental bis zu dem Punkt, dass sie lebenslänglich traumatisiert wurde. Sie schwor damals, sich nie wieder missbrauchen zu lassen. Außer bei einem Vorfall mit Batista vor einigen Jahren (der zu ihrem Ausscheiden aus der WWE führte), fühlte sie sich nie wieder so wie letztes Wochenende.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Shelly Martinez will sich vom Wrestling zurückziehen

Was passiert wirklich am 21.02.2011?

"Seit dem letzten Montag schwirren wieder die wildesten Theorien und Gerüchte im Internet herum. Der Grund hierfür ist, dass die WWE während Monday Night Raw ein Video gezeigt hat, in welchem ein mysteriöses Ereignis für den 21.02.2011 vorhergesagt wird. Während es zuerst hieß, dass es zu einem sensationellen Auftritt von Sting bei der Montagsshow kommen könnte, gibt es nun widerum Gerüchte, dass der Undertaker zu diesem Datum zurückkommen wird.

Letztere Gerüchte werden mit der folgenden News weiter untermauert. Lt. mehereren Zuschauerberichten in Sacramento wurde nämlich in der Werbung von Friday Night Smackdown ein Clip gezeigt, in welcher der Undertaker angekündigt wurde. Die Tapings finden am 22.02.2011 in Sacramento statt, weshalb man davon ausgehen könnte, dass der Undertaker einen Tag früher bereits bei Raw sein Comeback feiern wird.

Allerdings sind natürlich auch diese Spekulationen mit Vorsicht zu genießen. Wie immer kann es am Ende ganz anders kommen.

Quelle: PWTorch"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Was passiert wirklich am 21.02.2011?

John Cena verpasst House Show, Edge verkündet mögliches Retirement, Smackdown Roster-Update, neues Kommentatoren-Trio bei Smackdown, Kelly Kelly, AJ

"- John Cena musste gestern eine Raw-Houseshow auslassen, da er bereits für einen Auftritt bei der Superbowl Promotion Show gebucht wurde. Diese Klausel hat sich Cenas Arbeitgeber Gilette sichern lassen, weshalb der ehemalige WWE Champion seinen Houseshow-Auftritt ausfallen lassen musste.

- Im anderen Roster von WWE ist Edge einer der Topstars. Dieser trat bei der gestrigen Houseshow in Toronto vor die Fans und meinte, dass er seine Karriere dort beenden möchte, wo sie in angefangen hat: in Toronto. Als mögliches Datum nannte er WrestleMania nächstes Jahr.

- Einige Updates gibt es auf der Roster-Page von Smackdown. So wurden nun die Profile von Finlay, Paul Bearer und Joey Mercury entfernt. Die drei sind bereits lange Zeit nicht mehr bei Smackdown aufgetreten, weshalb dieser Schritt nicht verwundert.

- Auch bei den Kommentatoren hat sich einiges in den letzten Monaten getan. Vom anfänglichen Team aus Matt Striker & Todd Grisham ist nämlich nichts mehr übrig. Mittlerweile gilt Josh Matthews als Hauptkommentator der Show, neben ihm agiert Michael Cole. Als neustes Mitglied wurde bei der vergangenen Ausgabe nun Booker T vorgestellt, welcher, so wie es aussieht, den Spot von Matt Striker ergattert hat.

- Während der aktuellen Ausgabe von Smackdown wurde die Diva Kelly Kelly von Vickie Guerrero gefeuert. Kurz darauf wurde auch ihr Profil auf WWE.com gelöscht. Hierbei handelt es sich natürlich nur um einen Work, Kelly Kelly ist weiterhin bei der WWE angestellt.

- Bei der gestrigen Raw-Houseshow kehrte die ehemalige NXT III - Teilnehmerin AJ zurück in eine WWE-Show. Allerdings agierte sie lediglich als Host der Show. Ein Zuschauer beschrieb darüber hinaus ihre Kleiderwahl: "She wore a skirt that was a half-inch away from WWE moving from PG into R rated territory."

Quellen: PWInsider, Rajah.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: John Cena verpasst House Show, Edge verkündet mögliches Retirement, Smackdown Roster-Update, neues Kommentatoren-Trio bei Smackdown, Kelly Kelly, AJ

Jim Ross über CM Punk, Steve Austin und Sting, CM Punks Antwort

"- In seinem Blog hat Jim Ross wieder einige Gedanken zu folgenden Themen & Personen zusammengefasst.

* CM Punks Charakter

Is there a better wrestling villain on TV these days than CM Punk? Arguable question but for my sauce, Punk is right there at the top of the heap with a handful of his peers.

* Steve Austin bei Tough Enough

Steve Austin is very excited about hosting the new season of Tough Enough. It will be interesting to see how much star power and expertise is put in place when the training staff is announced. My instincts say that Austin will have a strong team to help him with the trainees. This will be a great opportunity for Stone Cold to be Stone Cold and to re-engage his many fans on a weekly TV series of which I have great expectations for and will be watching and DVR'ing every week. I do not know the status of Tough Enough airing outside the USA for those that are asking.

* Sting

The Sting stories that have been on line regarding him coming to WWE have taken a life of their own. Will Sting ever come to WWE? Does a 51 year old guy want to engage in an ambitious, road schedule or any schedule? Could a deal be done and all the pieces be put in place before WM27? Is Sting even remotely interested in re-entering the squared circle on any level? I don't know the answers to these questions nor, would I suggest, does anyone but Sting himself.
    Agreed, any thing is possible but what is feasible, doable, etc are questions that none of us can answer. I have seen Sting once in approximately 15 years and that was for about 5 minutes in Charlotte last year at the annual fan convention. I do know that he is a great human being after being around him for over two decades beginning when he came to work for Bill Watts as one half of the Bladerunner tag team with Warrior. They were known as Sting and Rock as I recall when they began their careers with the large Cowboy. Some of my best memories of calling wrestling bouts involved Sting back in the day in UWF and in WCW.

- CM Punk reagierte auch umgehend via Twitter auf Jim Ross' Lob.

When somebody I respect offers me glowing compliments, it's better than any payday. Harley Race, Pat Patterson, Blackjack Lanza and now Jim Ross say I'm the best villain? Who am I to argue?

Quelle: JRsBarBQ.com, Rajah.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Jim Ross über CM Punk, Steve Austin und Sting, CM Punks Antwort

Wade Barrett meldet sich erneut zu Wort

"Nach seinem kürzlich veröffentlichten Interview meldete sich der erste NXT-Sieger Wade Barrett auf Philadelphias Radiosender Mix 106.1 erneut zu Wort.

* "Corre" mit zwei "R"?

We sent Heath Slater to the place to register trademarks and Heath isn't the best at spelling. Then, we were set with Corre with two r's.

* Nexus-Debut

We went through it that day exactly what we were going to do. We didn't realize the kind of impact it would have. We didn't appreciate how it would look to the fans seeing the ring torn down. We knew it would be big, but we didn't anticipate the reaction it would get.

* Gerüchte zu Barrett vs. Undertaker bei WrestleMania 27

That's not the case. I've had people Tweeting those rumors. I've certainly not heard that [from WWE]. At the moment, certainly nothing has been organized.

Er fügte aber noch hinzu, dass er sehr gern das Match annehmen würde, wenn es an ihn heran getragen würde.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Wade Barrett meldet sich erneut zu Wort

Weiterer Teilnehmer für Tough Enough verkündet

"Nachdem bereits Steve Austin als Coach von WWE's wieder neugeborenen Kreation Tough Enough agieren wird, wurde bei Friday Night Smackdown der nächste Teilnehmer angekündigt. Hierbei handelt es sich um den neu zur WWE zugestoßenen Booker T, welcher ebenfalls die Rolle eines Trainers übernehmen wird. Dies verkündete er höchstpersönlich bei Friday Night Smackdown.

Die erste Ausgabe von Tough Enough wird am Montag nach WrestleMania XXVII über die Bühne gehen.

Quelle: PWTorch"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Weiterer Teilnehmer für Tough Enough verkündet

Großes Announcement sowie Titelmatch bei Raw, World Title Match bei Smackdown

"- Bei den morgigen Tapings zu Friday Night Smackdown wird es zu einem weiteren Aufeinandertreffen um den World Heavyweight Championship kommen. In diesem Match treffen Edge und Dolph Ziggler aufeinander. Dem Match wird allerdings eine zusätzliche Stipulation hinzugefügt. Vickie Guerrero, ihres Zeichens General Manager von Smackdown und Freundin von Dolph Ziggler, wird während des Matches als Guest Referee agieren.

- Apropos Gäste: bei Raw in der kommenden Woche wird Vince McMahon persönlich einen Auftritt haben und uns erzählen, wer der Host der diesjährigen WrestleMania sein wird. Dies verkündete der Chairman der WWE beim gerade über die Bildschirme gelaufenen Monday Night Raw.

- Außerdem wird es in der kommenden Woche ein Titelmatch um den Divas Title geben. Es wurde verkündet, dass Natalya ihre Rematch-Klausel einlöst und somit in einem Singles Match auf Eve treffen wird.

Quelle: WrestlingINC"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Großes Announcement sowie Titelmatch bei Raw, World Title Match bei Smackdown

NFC präsentiert "Kämpferherz gesucht" - Deutschlands erste Wrestlingdoku, Shawn Michaels kommt im Oktober zu 1PW nach England

"Hamburg den 07.02.2011 - Nordisch Fightclub Productions präsentiert: Deutschlands erste Wrestling Reality Show - "Kämpferherz gesucht"!

War es immer schon Dein Traum Wrestler zu werden? Dann gibt es jetzt die Chance sich diesen Traum zu erfüllen. Gesucht werden Personen aus allen sportlichen Bereichen, die das Herz, die Leidenschaft und den Willen haben.

Die Jury wird aus allen Bewerbungen die besten heraus suchen, die dann direkt an der Reality Show teilnehmen werden. In der Jury sitzen unter anderem der NCW-Weltmeister Karsten Kretschmer, der schwerste Wrestler Europas Babyface Davies und der NCW-Präsident Dr. Reinhard Schmidt.

Die Teilnehmer werden über mehrere Monate von unterschiedlichen Wrestling Profis und Fitnesscoaches auf ihren Traum vorbereitet. Für einen der Teilnehmer wird der große Traum näher kommen, um ein professionelles Wrestling Match gegen einen Profi Wrestler bestreiten zu dürfen.

Ab dem Frühjahr 2011 werden jede Woche Ausschnitte aus dem Training als 10-15 minütige Reality-Show auf den gängigen Plattformen wie YouTube und MyVideo veröffentlicht.

Hierbei kann jeder sehen, wie hart der Willen, dass Herz und die Leidenschaft sein muss um ein Wrestler zu werden.

Bewerbungen werden unter der E-Mail Adresse: kaempferherzgesucht(at)nordischfightclub(dot)com angenommen. Die Jury freut sich auf kreative Bewerbungen, mit Fotos oder Videos.

Es werden keine Backyard Wrestling Videos angenommen!

Quelle: NFC"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: NFC präsentiert "Kämpferherz gesucht" - Deutschlands erste Wrestlingdoku, Shawn Michaels kommt im Oktober zu 1PW nach England

Bret Hart und Chris Jericho im Gespräch

"- WWE Hall of Famer und Kanadas Wrestling-Legende Bret Hart war kürzlich im Gespräch mit The Wrestling Press und äußerte sich zu seiner Autobiographie, seine Rückkehr zur WWE, sein Verhältnis zu Vince McMahon, der Gewinn der United States Championship und vieles mehr.

* Rückkehr und Vince McMahon

I thought maybe when I come back that I would look at it and think I should have left it, why did I do it? For example if Shawn Michaels had been pompous to me or had blew me off then it would have bothered me a lot and then it could have ended up with round two. But Shawn was really sincere and very grateful for being able to bury the hatchet with me. [...] For me that was real and Vince McMahon was real to me too, and I think in the end [my return] turned out to be a better idea than we thought it would be. [...] I never had much in the ways of regret. WWE didn't have to hire me if they didn't like what I wrote about them in the book, but they accepted that I was honest and true. [...] I always thought that the only thing stopping me from going back was my pride, and the main reason why I did return was that I needed a goal and to do something different. I like to think I am pretty secure in my life and my savings so that was never a deciding factor. It's been great rubbing shoulders with the likes of Randy Orton and all of these young guys. I didn't want to ride off into the sunset as an angry, bitter, damn you all to hell kind of guy, which I thought I was coming across as. In hindsight now that it is done, I have said what I have said and we should all move on. I don't hate the company. I don't hate Vince McMahon, I don't blame him for Owen's death, none of it. I wanted to take a negative and turn it into a positive and peace is always better than war.

* WWE Umkleide damals und heute

They are completely different, the wrestlers of today. I don't even know if I could hang around with them they are so boring. They are like a bunch from a choir, they play video games and listen to their headphones, drink energy drinks and keep themselves to themselves. There is no beer drinking, no hell raising at all.

- Ex-Weltmeister und Frontmann der Band Fozzy Chris Jericho meldete sich auf Fanhouse.com zu einigen spannenden Themen was die Zukunft des Business angeht zu Wort

* Zukunft der Wrestlingindustrie

It's a very star-driven business. It always has been and always will be and there's always transition phases. They kind of got painted into the corner over the years when Vince took over the territories and had all the best of the best but he didn't like small guys. So there were a lot of small guys who were doing more high-impact work that had to go to other places. Maybe Stampede [Wrestling] or Japan or Mexico or England or Germany. And there's a whole generation of guys who did that that ended off with guys in my generation. And then when those guys were all done, then where do you find guys? Then suddenly, instead of guys with nine years experience before they go to the WWE like me, you have guys with two years experience or one year experience or no experience. You can't teach experience. That's the difference. So the business has changed. [...] I'm not one of those guys who sits back and goes 'it was a lot better in my day,' it's just the way it is. I think the bell curve of a five-star match even five years ago will change to where a five-star match now or a year from now or five years from now might have only been a three-star match a couple of years ago because the experience level has gone down. The quality will go down. There's always going to be somebody that's better than the last. There's always going to be that next Cena that just connects like Rock or [Steve] Austin connected. Or like Jericho connected. Not that I'm at the level of those two guys, but you know what I mean. There's always going to be somebody that figures out what to do. And there's going to be natural athletes.

* Wie lange wird Vince McMahon das Sagen haben?

Well, I think what Vince is going to do right now is give up some of the legwork, watching 'Raw' from gorilla and all that sort of stuff. But Vince will always have the last word until the day he dies. I guarantee that. He's not the type of person that's going to be able to go and sit at home and watch the show without having the final say. He'll be more influenced by certain people. He'll give up some of the lighter work I'm sure. Vince McMahon is a genius. He is a bona fide genius and his specialty is the wrestling business. And when the day comes when Vince does not have the final say and doesn't have any answers as to what is going on, which will be the day he dies, that's when I think the business is going to be in a little bit of trouble because he's a visionary. You can copy those visions but you can't have them on your own and not just anybody can do that. You can't just appoint someone and say 'you're the next guy that's a genius.' Vince is one of a kind and that's why he's killed every other promotion and that's why everything he does wrestling-wise turns to gold. [...] I think the key to the WWE's ebb and flow is Vince, and when Vince is gone it will be very, very interesting to see what happens.

* Werden Stephanie & Triple H Dinge ändern, wenn sie das Ruder übernehmen?

I don't think so. Obviously, they've been taught by Vince and been groomed by Vince since they were very young, especially Stephanie but Hunter too. He came there in 1995 or whatever it is. But I think you'll see when that happens that Shawn Michaels will have more influence, Undertaker, guys like that, even myself. I could work in the WWE until I'm 65 years old if I want to. I have never been asked but I think I could. I think I have the kind of reputation. Guys like Edge as well. But once again, it gets diluted. Vince is the boss. Not Stephanie. Not Triple H. It's not Undertaker. Not Shawn Michaels. When Vince goes, then let's talk to Stephanie and then let's talk with Triple H. Then suddenly you have two bosses. Or maybe John Laurinaitis is involved and it becomes more of a committee thing. [...] Vince is the boss, and when you have one boss that everyone trusts ... Sure, he's crazy. We're all crazy. There's days when he comes up with ideas that are horrible. But he's still Vince and his track record speaks for itself and you have to trust everything that he goes for because most of the time his instincts are right. And everyone knows who to go to when you have a question. Even if he says no to something when you know it will work, if he says no then you're done. That's it. So when he leaves, I think the power will be spread out a little more. I think that would be a big difference.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Bret Hart und Chris Jericho im Gespräch

CM Punk, David Otunga & Layla mit Verletzungen?!, Kaitlyn bald Heel?, Tag Team vor Split, R-Truth

"- Bei Monday Night Raw zog sich CM Punk eine gebrochene Nase hinzu, die für WWE-PG Verhältnisse in einem wahren Blutbad endete. Dies passierte eines Kontaktes mit Randy Orton. Dem Straight Edge Superstar geht es aber gut, die Blutung konnte schnell gestoppt werden. Außerdem konnte er am Ende der Show sogar wieder bereits in den Ring steigen.

- Dadurch, dass das Match zwischen Sheamus und David Otunga bereits vor dem eigentlichen Beginn abgebrochen wurde, kamen zuerst Gerüchte auf, dass sich auch David Otunga verletzt hat. Aber auch in diesem Fall ist nichts dran, Otunga geht es gut. Vielmehr war dies laut Script so gewollt, dass Otunga nicht aktiv in den Ring steigt.

- Getreu dem Motto aller guten Dinge sind drei gab es ebenfalls Gerüchte, dass sich Layla verletzt haben soll. Dies soll während der Tapings des Main Event von Smackdown passiert sein, der Referee zeigte die berühmte X-Geste, die eine ernsthafte Verletzung symbolisierte. Aber auch hier gibt es Entwarnung: Layla ließ auf Twitter verlauten, dass es ihr gut ginge und die Verletzung nicht allzu schlimm sei.

- Dass Layla keine Auszeit benötigen wird, konnte sie bereits bei den Houseshows am Wochenende zeigen. Hier trat sie nämlich mit der Gewinnerin von NXT Staffel 3, Kaitlyn, auf. Kaitlyn agierte während der Matches als Heel, weshalb ein Turn im Bereich des Möglichen scheint.

- Derzeit gibt es Backstage-Gespräche, ein weiteres Tag Team zu trennen. Hierbei handelt es sich um die Usos (Jimm & Jey). Glaubt es oder nicht, aber scheinbar möchte man bei beiden einen Singles Push versuchen.

- R-Truth entschuldigte sich via Twitter bei den WWE Fans aus Milwaukee. Aus Versehen hat Truth bei seinem Entrance nämlich die Stadt verwechselt und den Leuten ein "Green Bay Wisconsin, whats up?" zugerufen. Backstage soll dieser Fehler übrigens für einige Belustigung gesorgt haben.

Quellen: WrestlingINC, Rajah.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: CM Punk, David Otunga & Layla mit Verletzungen?!, Kaitlyn bald Heel?, Tag Team vor Split, R-Truth

Mögliche Guest Hosts und Celebrities für WrestleMania, Location für WrestleMania 28 bekannt

"- Seit gestern wird darüber gerätselt, wer der Guest Host von WrestleMania XXVII werden könnte, den Vince McMahon in der kommenden Woche bei Raw verkünden wird. Derzeit gibt es einige heiße Namen, die im Internet kursieren:

* Als sehr wahrscheinliche Option gilt derzeit der Host des Deutschland sucht den Superstars Pendants von Marco Schreyl, Ryan Seacrest. Der Moderator von American Idol gilt als Wunschkandidat innerhalb der WWE. Nebenbei gab es gestern bereits erste Zeitschriften, die auf ihren Webseiten über eine feste Zusage berichteten. Diese News sind aber schnell wieder verschwunden.

* Der zweite Name ist Bob Barker. Barker hatte bereits im vergangenen Jahr als Guest Host einen Auftritt in der WWE und konnte sowohl Fans als auch Offizielle überzeugen. Vor wenigen Wochen gab es bereits Gerüchte, dass Barker bereits einem Auftritt zugesagt hat. Mittlerweile geht man aber davon aus, dass er nicht der Host von Mania sein wird. Ein Auftritt ist natürlich trotzdem im Bereich des Möglichen.

* Der dritte Name dürfte die Internetwelt am meisten schockieren. Es handelt sich um Justin Bieber, welcher bereits seit längerer Zeit im Gespräch sei, einen Song bei der Show zu performen. Diese Pläne gibt es aktuellen Gerüchten zufolge weiterhin, als Host hingegen werden wir ihn wahrscheinlich nicht sehen (müssen).

Es ist interessant, dass bisher der Name The Rock recht selten gefallen ist. Ob dies eine gutes oder schlechtes Zeichen ist, muss jeder selbst entscheiden. Sofern wir mehr wissen, informieren wir euch natürlich darüber. Spätestens beim nächsten Raw sind wir schlauer.

- Als Location für WrestleMania 28 wurde soeben Miami, Florida bestätigt. Wer also seinen Urlaub im nächsten Jahr in Florida machen möchte, der kann im April WrestleMania besuchen. Zwar gibt es noch keine 100% Bestätigung durch die WWE, doch WrestlingINC will wissen, dass die WWE diese Location noch heute bestätigt.

Im Rennen um die Sportveranstaltung galt neben Florida noch Toronto als größter Favorit. Das Stadion soll ebenfalls bereits schon bekannt sein. Hierbei handelt es sich um das Sun Life Stadion, welches bis zu 75.000 Zuschauer fasst und Open-Air Veranstaltungen ermöglicht.

Quellen: WrestlingINC, PWInsider"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Mögliche Guest Hosts und Celebrities für WrestleMania, Location für WrestleMania 28 bekannt

Jim Ross über WrestleMania-Guest-Host, Lesnar, Packers bei SmackDown

"* WrestleMania-Guest-Host

We've gotten a wide array of suggestions as to who folks think will be the Guest Host of Wrestlemania 27 that emanates from the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. Bob Barker, Justin Beiber, 'Arnold the Governor,' The Rock, Stone Cold, Aaron Rodgers, Ted Turner, Dusty Rhodes, Mr. McMahon, the RAW General Manager revealed, etc. I'm happy that I don't know who it is and will enjoy watching Monday Night Raw that much more to find out.

* Brock Lesnar als Gastgeber von The Ultimate Fighter

Brock Lesnar is reportedly doing an excellent job in his role as a coach for TUF that begins airing on Spike in a few weeks. This will lead into to the Lesnar-Junior Dos Santos fight later this year which will greatly enhance the UFC PPV headlined by these two heavyweights. Yes, 'business is picking up' for these two, talented heavyweights who are both looking for a title opportunity. Sources say Lesnar and his family and complete training camp are living in a luxury home in Vegas while TUF is being taped. This is a magnificent marketing opportunity for Brock's upcoming book written with Paul Heyman not to mention Lesnar's merch line 'Death Clutch.' In all due respect, I'd rather winter a few weeks in Vegas as opposed to Northern Minnesota but that's must me.

* Green Bay Packers bei SmackDown

I hear that many of the Packers made quite the impact at the Smackdown TV taping in Green Bay Tuesday might. Star linebacker Clay Mathews has been tweeting about it. Congrats to all the Packer fans from a Steeler fan who freely admits that the better team won on Sunday in Arlington.

Quelle: JRsBarBQ.com"

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Jim Ross über WrestleMania-Guest-Host, Lesnar, Packers bei SmackDown

Chris Jericho und Paul Bearer im Gespräch

"- Und wieder einmal meldet sich Chrs Jericho in einem ausführlichen Interview zu Wort. Diesmal äußerte er sich bei Monday Night Mayhem u.a. über die Gerüchte einer Rückkehr sowie die mysteriösen 2/21/11-Videos.

* Wann entschied er sich den 2. Teil seiner Autobiografie ("Undisputed") zu schreiben?

It's quite obvious when you read 'A Lion's Tale' that there would be a sequel. I ended off on a 'cliffhanger' if you were watching a movie. I had no guarantees that there would be a second book, but I wanted to write it, and I actually got the deal for the second book just as the first book was released.

* mögliche Rückkehr zur WWE, Reaktionen auf Fanhouse-Interview und 2/21/11-Videos

What I said was misquoted. It's not like I'm 90% ready to return to the WWE, or that it's 90% done. There's a contract that's on the table and that has been on the table since September. It's not done because it's not signed, but because there's other things going on. I could be returning tomorrow, I could be returning two or three years from now. I don't know. People are asking when I'm coming back, and like anything else, if I was coming back and if I was the 2.21.11 guy, I wouldn't tell anybody. All these things that are talked about have been talked about and are in the works, but as far as when they are going to happen, only I know, and I won't say it until it happens, because it ruins the surprise.

* Gibt es für Jericho unerledigte Geschäfte im Wrestling?

I have no unfinished business: That's the difference between Jericho 2011 & Jericho 2005. When I left in 2005, I was kind of disenchanted with the wrestling business and wasn't digging what was going on in, and had to find myself, and explore certain opportunities. I did that. This time, my contract expired, and I had a lot of other stuff in the works that I wanted to do, but I still love wrestling. I definitely left at the top of my game, and I think the last three years of my career was the best three years of my career.

- Der kürzlich aus SmackDown wieder verschwundene Manager Kanes, Paul Bearer, war Anfang der Woche bei der TheScore's Radioshow Right After Wrestling im Gespräch und äußerte sich unter anderem über des Undertakers Siegesserie bei WrestleMania und seinen kürzlichen Run in der WWE.

* Warum die Rückkehr zur WWE ein Geheimnis blieb?

I worked my butt off kayfabing. I hid out all day long – nobody knew I was even in the building. (When we rehearsed) I popped out of the casket and Teddy Long asked “Who’s in the Paul Bearer suit?” I had such a good time.

* sein letzter Run in der WWE

I had such a good time working with Undertaker and Kane. It took a little bit to talk me into it. They said it would only be a few shots…if it worked out I could stay a little longer and obviously it did. And then I got kidnapped by Edge – and working with Edge and Kane and all those vignettes were directed by Vince, himself. And I was so comfortable working with him right there. And I felt that last month was some of the best work I’d ever done. But that ball [that Edge threw at him in the vignettes] hurt like a bitch!

* Sollte die Siegesserie des Takers je gebrochen werden?

NO! Absolutely not! Why should it be? It would never happen again. There’s no reason to break it. He’s certainly earned that spot – in his biography – as the Phenom. It’ll never happen again. I would be close to 80 if it ever happened again. Who even knows if he’ll be wrestling at WrestleMania? I don’t.

* Paul Bearer und die WWE Hall of Fame

I just say ‘why now’? I’m in no hurry. I worked my ass of and I think I deserve to be inducted one day. The biggest honour I could have is if I am inducted at the same time the Undertaker goes in. That would be the biggest honour for me.

nachzulesen bei Screwjob.de: Chris Jericho und Paul Bearer im Gespräch